We are able to offer rapid assessment and treatment of newly diagnosed urological cancers. Through referral and contact with our practice, investigations can be expedited and treatment plans initiated. We are very happy to communicate with you to ensure that all necessary arrangements are made.
Dr Kym Horsell works collaboratively with clinicians based in Darwin including Radiation oncologists and Medical oncologists based at the Alan Walker Cancer Centre. This allows a multidisciplinary approach to treatment including the potential use of radiotherapy or chemotherapy as appropriate.
- Urological malignancies – renal, bladder, prostate and testis
- PSA and prostate assessment
- Laser prostate surgery – Green Light, HoLEP Holmium, Evolve
- Laser surgery- kidney stone
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Vasectomy and Vasectomy Reversal
- Peyronie’s / Erectile Dysfunction
- Male and Female voiding difficulties and incontinence
- Incontinence surgery
- Robotic surgery